You know that as a lawyer, your firm’s success relies on your ability to constantly attract and close high dollar cases.
How do I start attracting those high dollar cases?, you ask as you nod your head at your monitor in agreement.
Let me state a rather obvious fact for you; to have a successful legal firm, you can’t take on cases that will drain your money and time for years to come.
That’s just simple math.
You know that out of the 100 potential clients who contact you, maybe 2 might be valuable enough to spend your time and money on for the next 1-3 years.
To make matters worse, I bet you feel that other legal firms in your area are attracting and closing high value cases easily, while you stay up at night wondering where your next client will come from.
Maybe you have even looked at your competitors’ websites and thought to yourself…
- Wow! Their site looks so professional, I wish mine looked like that.
- They just settled a case for how much? You’ve gotta be kidding me.
- Their blog is amazing! How did they find the time to write all those posts?
As a business owner, we’ve all had a few of these jealous moments of other business owners. We think that we are a mess, and they’ve got it all together. Whether they actually have it all together or not, you and I both know this can make you feel pretty bad about your business.
Now you need to ask yourself…
How can I have a professional, high value case generating website like that?
Let me share some advice about legal websites and marketing with you…
It use to be good enough to just have a website, yellow page ad and a business card, but this isn’t the case anymore.
If you think that throwing a couple hundred,or even a couple thousand dollars a year at your internet marketing is going to attract the type of cases that will keep your firm growing, say hello to page 10 on Google. (That’s over #100 in ranking)
If that’s your thinking, then you are getting left behind, other firms are taking “your” cases.
Doesn’t that make you mad that other firms, less committed to helping their clients, less knowledgeable, are closing high dollar cases that you should be taking on?
Let’s say you want to make some major changes to your website and internet marketing…..you need a “website designer”….right?
Do you even know where to start?
If you search the term “website designer” in Google, you will find over 1.3 BILLION RESULTS full of different web designers and hosting companies willing to provide you with a website.
Holy overwhelming Batman!
With that many results, how you can possibly know which path is right for you and your business?
Yeah, but if I work with you how can you guarantee I will get the results you are talking about here?
When it Comes to Spending your hard earned money on internet marketing for your legal firm……
IT’S ALL ABOUT RESULTS!
To have a successful website, that will bring you the high paying cases you desire, you will need to a have a conversion focused website that is both effective and credible. You need to have more than a website…You need an internet marketing plan that will consistently bring potential high value cases to your website where you can close the deal.
Can you imagine the feeling of having too many great cases to choose from?
You need a website that will turn your visitors into clients because of a high level of credibility.
I only work with legal firms looking to transform their firms by creating a professional website that gets real world results. This is how I can stand by what I’m saying here…
I don’t work with clients that I can’t help… just like you don’t work on cases that you can’t win.
If you work with me over the next year, your legal firm could be transformed by having a professional, mobile friendly website that ranks high in Google and brings in a consistent stream of high quality leads.
Before you go any further I want to make sure you are really ready to take your firm to the next level.
You may want to work with someone else if….
- Just having a website, a yellow page ad and a business card is enough for you (no matter the results).
- You’re not ready to ask for help from an expert in Web Design & Internet Marketing.
- You prefer to spend your “free time” updating, managing, and fixing issues with your website.
- You are not looking to make a financial commitment to your internet marketing; you’re not interested in growing your business.
Let’s say you’ve decided to work with one of those large “we can build your website in a day” legal website design factories.
What those large “law firm internet marketing” companies may not tell you when you “just get a website”…
- You will not get an internet marketing plan that will help you attract and retain clients
- Your website may look very generic and will lack credibility.
- You may not own your own website or content
- It may take months or more to make the smallest update to your website.
- They will charge you over $200 to update one page of content.
- You’ll get very little to no technical support for your website.
- You will not have a trusted strategic partner and advisor who can help guide your online presence.
- Your website will not rank in the top 3 of Google (Less traffic = bad cases).
- You will waste a lot of your time trying to figure out how to best market and update your website on your own.
- Your website may not be secure from hackers and people with bad intentions.
- Your website will not get new content and will get outdated (Your rankings will fall in Google or never get to where they need to be).
- Your website will have a problem at some point….who’s going to fix it for you?
“Bill of LuckyFish Media has been a wonderful partner to our firm. He is always available to communicate and gives great advice on web related topics. I would recommend him to any law firm or business.”
Unlike other website designers, who will just throw some words on a page and call it a website, I understand and implement proven usability techniques used by million dollar marketers from around the globe.