The successful businesses of today focus their attention on developing a user friendly internet experience to gain exposure to new clients and customers.
Billions of people across the globe have access to the internet, therefore it is pertinent to integrate a website into your business plan.With the dramatic increase in mobile smartphone use, business websites are receiving more traffic and sales than ever before.
A study by Prosper Mobile Insights, published in Forbes Magazine in 2013, states that eighty-one percent of smartphone users have researched products and services from their phone and fifty percent have made a purchase through their phone.
Another study revealed that thirty percent of smartphone users plan on making their purchase within sixty minutes. Mobile shoppers are very purpose driven and your website must hold their attention and fill their needs.
The Top 3 Advantages of a Business Website:
An Online Salesperson
Treat your website as an online salesperson. Think about the attributes that can inform your clients and draw them to your products.
An article in Entrepreneur Magazine mentions several tips to consider:
Website Design : Your site should be user friendly, updated often with current prices, sales and products. Your business site should be pleasing to the eye. Avoid distracting graphics.
Training: Include any training on the products and services you offer. Doing so will boost your potential customer’s confidence that they will be able to use your products with ease.
Customer Service: Focus on your client’s needs. Customer’s questions should be answered in a timely fashion, just as a salesperson would do in a brick and mortar environment.
An Online Presence
Having an online presence is extremely important in the business world. Customers are able to find your business online and learn about what is offered at their convenience, twenty-four hours a day. The explosion of social media in recent years has made greater exposure more possible.
This article states that one of the main benefits of having an online presence, is the ability to connect and interact with people who are interested in your products and services. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are becoming the leaders in sharing information with like minded customers.
By linking these social media accounts to your website, your customer base will grow and they will always be able to stay on top of the current activities of your business, such as new products, sales, blog posts, etc.
An Online Asset You Control
Everything about your website is in your control. Although useful, Facebook pages have limited control. The theme and style of your site gives the customer a feel for your business. If you feel that your site needs a face lift, you have the ability to change the appearance any time you wish.
Products, services and prices can be easily edited and removed. Highlight your specials or certain articles to draw attention and interest. You can use keywords and SEO to drive traffic to your website, giving it a higher search engine ranking.
As you can see, implementing a website into your business is crucial. Don’t be left behind by passing up the many opportunities that a well developed website will do for your company.
Integrate social media for optimal exposure. Create an account with all of the major players and link to your website, so information can be easily shared on all platforms.
Take a look at successful competitors websites and determine what factors make their sites effective.
The style and layout, as well as content should be considered. Try to emulate your competition, but use your own creativity and branding to make it unique to your company.
- Elevating Your Legal Practice: A Comprehensive Guide to Growing Online Presence - August 11, 2023
- How Attorneys Can Leverage ChatGPT Prompts to Boost Their Online Presence and Attract More Clients - August 9, 2023
- 5 of the Best WordPress Themes for Law Firms & Attorneys - November 7, 2020
- Managing Your Small Law Firm Remotely: How to Get Started + Top 7 Remote Law Firm Management Software Options - April 22, 2020
- 11 Ways You Can Improve Your Law Firm’s Digital Marketing During the COVID-19 Slowdown - March 23, 2020
- Attorney Marketing | Should I Focus on Getting Google Reviews for My Law Firm? - February 19, 2020
- Law Firm PPC (Pay-Per-Click) | 5 Google PPC Tips to Help You Save Money & Drive Leads - February 13, 2020
- 9 Digital Marketing Tips That Will Help Your Law Firm Grow in 2020 - February 3, 2020
- 5 Actionable Things You Can Do Today to Help Your Law Firm’s Local SEO  - February 3, 2020
- 4 Tips on Creating a Successful Attorney Website - November 2, 2019