Infographics and images are the best way to drive more traffic to your Facebook posts for your legal practice. More traffic means more clients, and what law firm doesn’t want that?
A recent statistic mentioned in this article shows that Facebook posts with images received the most engagement, with 87% of total interactions.
If you are inexperienced in Photoshop, you may be hesitant and not know where to begin. It is no longer necessary to be a graphic artist if you want to create image content.
The websites below will help you create professional images with just a few simple steps:
Canva is an excellent free website and app, where you can easily create infographics. There are templates to choose from in the “Social Media” or “Infographics” tabs on their website. You can also start with a blank canvas and then add clip art and text that you choose from the site.
Users can also upload their own images for editing from their computer or if they are logged in with facebook, they can choose their images from their personal albums. There are tutorials to walk you through the steps. Once you create your first few images, you will get the hang of it and you will be able to design your content quickly.
Pic Monkey is a free website that offers a wide variety of photo editing tools, as well as tools for creating infographics. A Royal membership can be purchased if users need expanded editing capabilities, but the free version works well and still has a lot of options.
Users are able to choose the size of their blank canvas. Images, text and any special effects they may want to add, can be layered to get the desired effect. Create collages, Facebook covers, and infographics easily with the available templates.
Piktochart is a website that specializes in creating infographics and image content for Facebook posts and other social media.
A standard account is free, which includes over four thousand icons to add to your images and free templates. They have a simple “point and click” platform, which makes designing a snap. Tutorials are also available so you can learn how to get the most out of this great resource.
Users also have the ability to upload their own images into the system for editing.
Vennage focuses on infographic design. This easy to use website offers a free membership or a Premium one which has more editing capabilities. Choose from a variety of templates and icons, such as statistical, geographical, timeline, charts and others to produce eye catching content.
Infogram is not a free website, but they have several plans to choose from, depending on your designing needs.
Easily create charts, maps and a multitude of infographics with the tools available. You can also add your own images and videos to your content.
Another handy feature is that you can generate an embed code to easily post your image on your blog or website. Also included are one click share buttons to quickly post your content on Facebook and other social media sites.
As you can see, with the use of the tools available online, you can easily create the images and content that you need to promote your firm. Each are simple to use and most are completely free.
Create a buzz about your business by posting regularly on your Facebook page. Anything from quotes, statistics or things that will generate interest, can be turned into graphic images that people will like and share.
Use images as a means of gaining exposure and visibility to potential clients as well as maintaining contact with current clients.
To find out more on how to use Facebook to your advantage, read How To Choose Your Target Audience For Facebook Ads and 3 Content Ideas For Your Facebook Business Page.
- Elevating Your Legal Practice: A Comprehensive Guide to Growing Online Presence - August 11, 2023
- How Attorneys Can Leverage ChatGPT Prompts to Boost Their Online Presence and Attract More Clients - August 9, 2023
- 5 of the Best WordPress Themes for Law Firms & Attorneys - November 7, 2020
- Managing Your Small Law Firm Remotely: How to Get Started + Top 7 Remote Law Firm Management Software Options - April 22, 2020
- 11 Ways You Can Improve Your Law Firm’s Digital Marketing During the COVID-19 Slowdown - March 23, 2020
- Attorney Marketing | Should I Focus on Getting Google Reviews for My Law Firm? - February 19, 2020
- Law Firm PPC (Pay-Per-Click) | 5 Google PPC Tips to Help You Save Money & Drive Leads - February 13, 2020
- 9 Digital Marketing Tips That Will Help Your Law Firm Grow in 2020 - February 3, 2020
- 5 Actionable Things You Can Do Today to Help Your Law Firm’s Local SEO  - February 3, 2020
- 4 Tips on Creating a Successful Attorney Website - November 2, 2019