As an attorney, your days are consumed with litigations, phone calls and paperwork. Finding the time to maintain your website may be nearly impossible.
In addition to the time it takes to maintain your website on your own, there is also a learning curve as how to keep up the site. You will need to research the various content you want to include on your site and how to apply it.
If you are not familiar with website development and maintenance, expect many cases of trial and error to absorb many hours of time. If you are not trained, it can be very frustrating to dedicate time to your computer after a long day in the office or courtroom.
For a website to draw traffic and present a professional image, it must be continuously updated with fresh content and interesting features. The goal is to draw potential clients back to your site so that they become familiar with your practice and ultimately hire your services.
Eliminate the stress of taking on another task and consider hiring a quality website maintenance provider to your agenda.
Consider the following maintenance tasks and the time it would take you to learn and implement how to include each one on your attorney business site:
If you want potential clients to find your website, you need to rank high in the Google search engine.
There are many techniques and tricks to raising your ranking, but do you have the time and expertise to actually make it work? This is where hiring an experienced website maintenance company comes in handy.
Experts in SEO (Site Engine Optimization) can get your firm listed higher; increasing the flow of traffic and high end clients.
Entrepreneur Magazine reports that the scope of SEO is changing, and now incorporate branding, social media integration and marketing of content, which take time to learn and put into action.
Adding New Images or Graphics
Web developers have resources to find the perfect graphics and images for your website.
If you were to take on this task yourself, you would be spending a lot of time searching for the stock images you need and possibly incurring the extra cost of using them on your site.
Adding New Pages
If you add or remove an attorney from your firm, you will want to adjust that information on your website as soon as possible. You may also decide to include a FAQ page or other content you develop.
Easily add pages as needed to your website by sending the information to your maintenance expert. You will have your content up in no time, without any added frustration or time expense.
Glitches in the system happen to everyone at one point or another. Do you have the knowledge and patience to fix website errors quickly and efficiently?
If your schedule is tight, the last thing you need to worry about is spending hours trying to figure out why your page is showing errors and not functioning properly. Not only will you lose visitors, but it will cause a lot of personal stress as well.
Relinquish the burden of technical issues and hand it over to a professional who can fix the problem in a timely manner. Your nerves will thank you.
As you can see, the benefits of having access to a web developer for all of your website needs is a must. Relieve yourself from the stress and pressure to fix problems and make necessary updates.
Dedicate your time to your practicing law and leave the technical issues up to someone else.
For more information on incorporating a web designer to manage your website, read: 8 Tips That Will Make Working With A Web Designer A Breeze and Website Disaster Recovery Plan: Do You Have One?
- Elevating Your Legal Practice: A Comprehensive Guide to Growing Online Presence - August 11, 2023
- How Attorneys Can Leverage ChatGPT Prompts to Boost Their Online Presence and Attract More Clients - August 9, 2023
- 5 of the Best WordPress Themes for Law Firms & Attorneys - November 7, 2020
- Managing Your Small Law Firm Remotely: How to Get Started + Top 7 Remote Law Firm Management Software Options - April 22, 2020
- 11 Ways You Can Improve Your Law Firm’s Digital Marketing During the COVID-19 Slowdown - March 23, 2020
- Attorney Marketing | Should I Focus on Getting Google Reviews for My Law Firm? - February 19, 2020
- Law Firm PPC (Pay-Per-Click) | 5 Google PPC Tips to Help You Save Money & Drive Leads - February 13, 2020
- 9 Digital Marketing Tips That Will Help Your Law Firm Grow in 2020 - February 3, 2020
- 5 Actionable Things You Can Do Today to Help Your Law Firm’s Local SEO  - February 3, 2020
- 4 Tips on Creating a Successful Attorney Website - November 2, 2019