The internet is a fantastic tool to grow your client base, but just creating an attorney website is not going to bring hoards of clients busting through the doors of your office. There are certain key points that must be evaluated and implemented to receive the most benefit from your site.
Below are four questions that need to be considered when improving and expanding your law firm:
How Can My Website Attract New Cases for my firm?
To have a successful website, that will bring you the high paying cases you desire, you will need to a have a conversion focused website that is both effective and credible. You need to have more than a website…You need an internet marketing plan that will consistently bring potential high-value cases to your website where you can close the deal.
There are many factors to consider when trying to find new cases, here are just a few suggestions.
- First, you need to review your internet marketing and make sure you have a clear marketing message focused on a specific audience.
- Have a video on your homepage and website. Videos are a great tool for breaking the “internet barrier” and connecting with potential clients. In addition, the client will feel like they already know you when you sit down for your first meeting. This generation has grown up seeing videos on websites and they will expect you to have one.
- Paid Advertising (PPC) such as Facebook Ads and Google Adwords can be powerful tools that will allow to track your marketing budget very effectively.
How Can I Get A Higher Google Ranking?
If you want your website to get a higher ranking on Google, there are several ways that will boost you up to the top of the list.
- Text And Image Links
Using text and image links on your website pages are excellent ways to bring more traffic to your site. Google basically says, “you are who links to you”. Having a variety of quality, high domain authority, websites linking to your content is a must.
- Keywords And Meta Data
Search out and know what your keywords are. Every law firm should be able to come up with at least 10 keywords that their ideal client will be using to find them. For example, “Lansing Personal Injury Lawyers” is a keyword phrase of a law firm in Lansing, Michigan. They are looking for clients in the Lansing area who are interested in getting help witha personal injury case. Make sure you use your keywords in your site description and blog posts. Think of them like sprinkles on your ice cream. Too many and it will ruin your desert. Sprinkle them in!
- Headings (H1, H2, and readability)
Inserting the appropriate headings in your content will cause the algorithm to better recognize your website. Headings will draw in the reader to your article if they are interesting and catch their eye.
How Do I Find Time To Maintain My Website While Managing My Cases?
You may be wondering how you will find time to maintain your website and write unique content while managing your cases. This problem can be easily solved by hiring a professional to take care of those tasks for you.
You will have less to worry about and more cases to handle if you leave it up to someone who knows the ins and outs of designing, SEO, etc. You can focus your attention on practicing law and not worry about updating your website on a regular basis.
Think about it this way, if your time is worth $100/ hour and you are spending hours and hours trying to maintain your website, doesn’t it make sense to pay a few dollars a month to have your time freed up to find new clients?
What Is The Most Cost Effective And Profitable Marketing Strategy?
A recent article states that word of mouth is still the best marketing strategy available. By creating a solid platform with helpful articles and insight, along with a website that is user-friendly, you will stand out from the crowd.
Even if a visitor doesn’t personally use your services, if your site makes a memorable impression on them, you will have a greater chance for a referral when one of their friends needs an attorney.
In summary, your website should be attractive, easy to navigate and chock full of unique content that is updated on a regular basis. If you feel like this is a daunting task, step back and let someone who is trained and knowledgeable take on the extra work.
If you would like to find out more ways on how to make your website work for you, please read: 8 Tips That Will Make Working With A Website Designer A Breeze and When Should You Have Someone Else Manage Your Website?
- Managing Your Small Law Firm Remotely: How to Get Started + Top 7 Remote Law Firm Management Software Options - April 22, 2020
- 11 Ways You Can Improve Your Law Firm’s Digital Marketing During the COVID-19 Slowdown - March 23, 2020
- Attorney Marketing | Should I Focus on Getting Google Reviews for My Law Firm? - February 19, 2020
- Law Firm PPC (Pay-Per-Click) | 5 Google PPC Tips to Help You Save Money & Drive Leads - February 13, 2020
- 5 of the Best WordPress Themes for Law Firms & Attorneys - February 7, 2020
- 9 Digital Marketing Tips That Will Help Your Law Firm Grow in 2020 - February 3, 2020
- 5 Actionable Things You Can Do Today to Help Your Law Firm’s Local SEO  - February 3, 2020
- 4 Tips on Creating a Successful Attorney Website - November 2, 2019
- Local Marketing Strategies For Law Firms - October 7, 2019
- 6 Tips to Speed Up Your Law Firms Website - September 20, 2019