How The Right Marketing Can Impact Your Firms Online Presence
Developing a strong online presence creates a reputation for your law firm and allows for familiarity. If done properly, your business and website will be trusted, therefore gaining potential clients throughout the process.
Before doing any sort of marketing campaign, make sure that your law firm’s website is complete, polished and easy to navigate.
When visitors go to your page, you want them to be impressed. Your website and social media need to be comparable to your competition, or your firm will appear lack luster or out dated.
Let’s take a look at the influence that marketing has on your online presence:
A recent study states that there are nearly 3 billion social media users across the globe. Another interesting statistic they found was that 40% of the worldwide population has access to social media, which leaves a lot of room for future growth.
Regular posting and activity on all of the major social media platforms will ensure that you are connecting with your target audience from all angles. Keep your content interesting and current, using images and key words to draw in the readers you are looking for.
Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest are all useful ways to increase the number of views on your website.
A marketing strategy that speaks for itself is an authentic, positive customer review. Reviews online can influence potential clients and their decision to move forward with your firm.
Consider linking any reviews that are listed online to your website. On the other hand, be sure your website links to the reviews as well. You will have all bases covered and future clients will see what you have to offer either way.
A blog alone won’t drive much traffic to your website, but there are ways to optimize it to make it work for you. SEO strategies and regularly posted content will help drive your site up the rankings on the Google search engine.
Once your content is posted, you will have the ability to share it across the multiple social media platforms you have set up. Your exposure will increase, as well as your website visits and your Google ranking.
If you are unsure about how to efficiently use keywords, meta-tags and image files, it is best to hire a SEO professional to do the job for you so you can focus on your law practice.
When it comes to Internet Marketing it’s the little details that truly matter when creating a relationship of trust with a client.
Allow an expert to optimize your website and increase your Google ranking with top notch marketing strategies and design. You will leave the stress behind on attempting to do it yourself and you can leave it in the hands of someone who knows the industry from the inside out.
For further reading on this topic, be sure to check out: 4 Questions Attorneys Need To Ask Themselves When It Comes To Internet Marketing and 3 Tips For Lawyers Looking To Hire A SEO Professional For A Website Audit.
- Local Marketing Strategies For Law Firms - September 7, 2016
- 6 Tips to Speed Up Your Law Firms Website - August 17, 2016
- What To Do When Your Legal Firm’s Website Isn’t Converting - August 3, 2016
- How Adding a Pop Up to Your Website Can Increase Your Conversion Rate - July 13, 2016
- Simple SEO Hacks: 6 Things Your Law Firm Can Do To Improve Your Google Ranking & Website Traffic - June 22, 2016
- 4 Tips for Attorneys when using Social Media and Facebook to Market their Firms - June 8, 2016
- Attorney Online Marketing: Get Started on the Right Foot - May 18, 2016
- What lawyers need to know about WordPress - May 4, 2016
- Can Facebook Advertising Work for Your Legal Firm? - April 20, 2016
- 4 Tips on Creating a Successful Attorney Website - March 2, 2016