Increase Your Client Conversion Rate with a Pop Up
If you are looking to increase your conversion rates on your attorney website, then finding the most effective WordPress Pop Up plugins is essential for growing your audience. These tools will help your website visitors stay connected to you when they opt-in for your newsletter or other free materials that you may offer.
An example of the power of pop-up plugins is revealed in this article, which states that their opt-in rate increased by 50% after adding a pop up to their website.
Integrating an eye-catching pop-up along with an enticing opt-in offer should dramatically increase your conversion rates. These opt-in offers are usually referred to as “carrots”, a piece of information a potential visitor to your site would find useful.
Consider installing one of the top WordPress plugins below to increase the traffic on your law firm website:
If you are on a tight budget, then you may want to consider the free SumoMe plugin. This is a great plugin for beginners. There is always the option to upgrade and expand in the future, as your business grows.
This plugin offers several tools that will help grow your subscriber list with a few clicks of the mouse. Easily set up your List Builder template and start collecting email addresses right away. Other options include setting the timing for the pop-up to appear during a session as well as the pages in which the pop-up will appear.
A daily analytic report is also available to give the user better insight of the traffic and conversion rates.
If you have a little extra money to invest, there are three different packages you can choose from with the Optin Monster plug in. Prices are set at $49, $99 and $199 per year, depending on the needs of your website.
Pop up templates can be customized with text, colors, etc. Timing, of when the pop-ups are displayed and the pages they are displayed on are also adjustable.
Analytics for each pop-up is provided to determine which one is collecting the most email addresses and converting the highest.
Customizing your pop up is easy to do with the Lead Pages interface. There is only one pop up that you can customize, which is very basic, but will still serve its purpose.
Lead Pages also offers the option for exit pop-ups, which will appear as your website visitor is leaving your site. This will give you one last chance to collect their email address so you can stay in contact with them in the future.
Landing pages and other options are included in the subscription prices, which vary from $25, $49 and $199 per year.
If you are searching for a particular theme for your pop up, then Ninja Popups is a good place to start. This app offers more than sixty-five various pop-up themes to choose from.
Settings can be adjusted for the timing of when the pop up appears as well as including social sharing buttons. This plugin only costs $25.
As you can see, adding a pop-up plugin to your WordPress site is extremely important to gain a larger client base and keep in touch with your visitors so they don’t forget you. With their ease of installation and the benefits and data that they provide, there is no reason not to incorporate this tool into your own attorney site.
If you are unsure about the ins and outs of perfecting your website and adding plugins, consider speaking to a professional who can do it for you.
For further reading, be sure to check out: 4 Tips On Creating A Successful Attorney Website and 3 Tips For Lawyers Looking To Hire A SEO Professional For A Website Audit.
- Elevating Your Legal Practice: A Comprehensive Guide to Growing Online Presence - August 11, 2023
- How Attorneys Can Leverage ChatGPT Prompts to Boost Their Online Presence and Attract More Clients - August 9, 2023
- 5 of the Best WordPress Themes for Law Firms & Attorneys - November 7, 2020
- Managing Your Small Law Firm Remotely: How to Get Started + Top 7 Remote Law Firm Management Software Options - April 22, 2020
- 11 Ways You Can Improve Your Law Firm’s Digital Marketing During the COVID-19 Slowdown - March 23, 2020
- Attorney Marketing | Should I Focus on Getting Google Reviews for My Law Firm? - February 19, 2020
- Law Firm PPC (Pay-Per-Click) | 5 Google PPC Tips to Help You Save Money & Drive Leads - February 13, 2020
- 9 Digital Marketing Tips That Will Help Your Law Firm Grow in 2020 - February 3, 2020
- 5 Actionable Things You Can Do Today to Help Your Law Firm’s Local SEO  - February 3, 2020
- 4 Tips on Creating a Successful Attorney Website - November 2, 2019