WordPress Monthly Website Maintenance Packages for Solo Attorneys
We know how much time it takes to run your legal firms website. Worrying whether your website is protected from malware attacks or if your WordPress plug-ins are out of date is something you just don’t have time to do.
Let LuckyFish Media take on those pesky website maintenance issues, so you can spend your free time with your family or on other business needs.
If Your Visitors Know You Need Updating, it’s too late.
Bill is very easy to work with, responds in a timely manner, and offers advice/comments about our site that allow us to make informed decisions. He has gone above and beyond to work after hours when a login box appeared on our site and I was worried that someone could log into it on the backside. He has added items to our site, replaced various documents, changed links, and does so as soon as possible, always being mindful of the limits of our contract and asking whether we need to incur additional cost. I would highly recommend his services!
-Lynn Gustafson MMAP, Inc.
What’s Included in the WordPress Maintenance Package
- Daily Backup of Website and all files
- Updates to plugins, themes and WordPress core. Updates happen frequently and it’s important to keep these items up to date.
- Security. We would install a Security plugin to monitor a variety of security features such as limiting login attempts and brute force attacks.
- Tracking and Reporting. We will show you all updates performed.
Pricing starts at $105/ month and can be customized to fit any clients needs.
- 24/7 Website security monitoring & Firewall
- Website Hosting
- Additional Time – Consulting and recommendation time. Add hours to help update blogs, content, images, etc.
- Additional reports offered (Help with Google Analytics, etc.)
- Blog Posting
- WordPress Training (Live on the web or recorded)
(For an additional fee, any of these items can be added to a maintenance package.)