You know that as a lawyer, your firm’s success relies on your ability to constantly attract new clients.
How do I start attracting new clients? How do I get my Phones Ringing?
Let me state a rather obvious fact for you; to have a successful law firm, you can’t waste money on digital marketing that will not help your bottom line…getting more clients!
That’s just simple math.
To make matters worse, you are probably getting calls and emails every day from the big law firm marketing companies that really don’t care about you or your success, they just care about locking you into a $10,000/month contract. Moreover, these contracts are filled with technical jargon and terms that don’t make sense. They will tell you anything to get you to sign a contract.
Now you need to ask yourself…
When it Comes to Spending your hard earned money on internet marketing for your legal firm……
Law Firm Internet Marketing – IT’S ALL ABOUT RESULTS!
To have a successful website, that will bring you the high paying cases you desire, you will need to a have a conversion focused website that is both effective and credible. You need to have more than a website…You need a digital marketing plan that will consistently bring in cases to your firm.
Can you imagine the feeling of consistant cases coming through your door knowing that besides helping them you are supporting your family too.
I only work with legal firms looking to transform their firms by creating a professional website along with proven ad based marketing techniques.
I don’t work with clients that I can’t help and I don’t sugar coat the facts… just like you are honest with how much you can help your clients.
If you work with me over the next year, your legal firm could be transformed by having a professional, mobile friendly website that ranks well in Google. Most of all, I can help you get started down a path to prosperity.
Before you go any further I want to make sure you are really ready to take your law firm to the next level.
You may want to work with someone else if….
- Just having a website, a yellow page ad and a business card is enough for you (no matter the results).
- You’re not ready to ask for help from an expert in Attorney Web Design & Internet Marketing.
- You prefer to spend your “free time” updating, managing, and fixing issues with your website.
- You are not looking to make a financial commitment to your internet marketing; you’re not interested in growing your business.
Let’s say you’ve decided to work with one of those large “we can build your website in a day” legal website design factories.
What those large “law firm internet marketing” agencies may not tell you when you “just sign here to be billed monthly”…
- You will not get an internet marketing plan that will help you attract and retain clients
- They will consistantly through out terms that you don’t understand.
- Your website may look very generic and will lack credibility.
- You may not own your own website or content
- It may take months or more to make the smallest update to your website.
- They will charge you over $200 to update one page of content.
- You’ll get very little to no technical support for your website.
- You will not have a trusted strategic partner and advisor who can help guide your online presence.
- Your website will not rank well in Google (Less traffic = less cases).
- You will waste a lot of your time trying to figure out how to best market and update your website on your own.
- Your website may not be secure from hackers and people with bad intentions.
- Your website will not get new content and will get outdated (Your rankings will fall in Google or never get to where they need to be).
- Your website will have a problem at some point….who’s going to fix it for you?
Without the help of Bill, I can safely say that my firm wouldn’t be where it is today. I’m thrilled that my phones are starting to ring with possible new cases and my rankings are up across Google. One area Bill helped with immensely was with my Google Ads account. It’s so easy to spend money on Google Ads and not get the return you hope for, but Bill has helped me create Ad campaigns that are generating good traffic to my website without blowing a hole in my budget. I look forward to working with Bill and continuing to grow my firm. I can’t recommend him and his services enough.
From our first conversation, it was clear that Bill was the right website/SEO expert for our legal website needs. He combines superior knowledge of technological website terminology; a clear understanding of the importance of well-written content, especially for a law firm, and SEO expertise to draw future clients to our website. Bill is communicative, steers us in the right direction and patiently responds to our questions in a way that is easy to understand. We have complete confidence that Bill is keeping up with the newest SEO and marketing trends, and is constantly monitoring our website and looking for ways to improve the keyword searches and hits. After only a short period of time, we are already seeing increased website visitors and results!
I have had the pleasure of working with Bill for several years. During that time, we initiated several different projects and Bill was always able to deliver what we wanted. Best of all, his design and SEO work drove an enormous increase in website traffic and new client leads.
Unlike other internet marketing agencies, who will just throw some words on a page and call it a website, I understand and implement proven usability techniques used by million dollar marketers from around the globe.