Premium WordPress Websites
Customized WordPress Website Design Packages Starting at $1500
(Monthly Terms Available)
A Premium WordPress Theme is the perfect solution for any business looking to get a presence online without breaking the bank. I use the Avada WordPress theme (One of the best selling & most flexible themes in the world) to help businesses create awesome websites without spending $10,000 for a fully custom coded website.
With this package, we will gather your logo, images, content, and your business colors and weave them into a beautiful WordPress theme that will be both unique and versatile.
A customized Premium WordPress theme for your new website (ie, adding your logo, contact information, slider pictures, change out colors, set up the widgets, etc.)
- A kick-off meeting to discuss your goals & plan out the look and feel of the website
- Planning of your Website Structure – How many pages, look, color design, etc.
- Content will be provided by the client. If content creation is needed it will add to the cost.
- Responsive Mobile Version of the Website (Looks good on phones and tablets)
- Standard WordPress configuration (site settings)
- Plugin Installation and Configuration
- Initial setup of all menus and pages
- The creation of a Google Webmaster account (let Google know of website changes)
- Google Analytics Set-Up (See where your website traffic is coming from)
- Testing and Quality Control – Making sure the website works as it should
- On-Page SEO (Proper Page Titles, Proper Permalinks, inner-site linking, etc.)
- Contact Forms setup
- DNS update to route your existing URL over to your new website host (if needed).
- Common WordPress Plugins (SEO Optimization tools, Google XML sitemaps, etc.)
- Creation of a simple logo – an icon and the company name, for example.
*Client is responsible for providing all website copy.
Hold On, I already have a WordPress website for your business, but it’s becoming outdated? Can I change things up?
We can help with that too. We will take the elements from your current website and place them into a new WordPress theme that looks great and keeps customers coming back.
The positives of using a Premium WordPress Theme to Design your Website
- The Design of the site moves much quicker. Your site can be installed and configured within a very short time frame because much of the heavy lifting regarding coding and design has been done.
- Code – Some templates have clean code, meaning the HTML and CSS are compliant and up-to-date. It depends on the theme you choose though. Stay away from free themes.
- Budget-friendly – Oftentimes, you can have a theme installed for free if you know what you are doing and are confident enough to understand some of the basic requirements. Or, you can hire a professional to install and configure the website (add your logo, change out colors, setup the widgets, etc.).
- Great Looking Designs – There are some really nice themes out there now that offer a variety of customization options.
- Shortcodes – Premium themes come with “shortcodes” which are little bits of code you can add to your page without knowing any HTML or CSS